- Windows Buyers Guide
- Energy & Insulation
- About Us
Enjoy The Versatilty Of Double-Hung Windows
Lower Your Window Budget WIth Competitive Bids From Installers In Your Area
Double-hung windows are one of the most popular types of new and replacement window styles chosen by homeowners today.
This style consists of two sashes, both which slide vertically past each other. This gives you the option of opening one or both of the sashes to varying degrees.
Double-hung windows are the most popular choice for replacement windows. They come in a variety of colors to match most any home décor and can also be fitted with mutins that separate the large section of glass into smaller, stylish sections. Enjoy peace-of-mind by using local window installers who are certified in hanging Double-Hung windows in your home. Request a quote today and get at least 3 bids from local window installers.
Advantages of Double-Hung Windows:
- Affordable for most any budget
- Easy to clean with tilting sashes
- Available in versatile sizes and stylish colors
- Offers cross ventilation with double sash openings
Disadvantages of Double-Hung Windows:
- Average efficiency for energy savings
- Decreased ventilation over full-opening window styles
- Increased expense over single hung windows
- Minor damage to pane can require entire window replacement
Enhance the Attractiveness of Your Home with Stylish Windows
Double-hung windows are extremely attractive and are designed in a variety of styles, in a variety of materials. Pick the right style and material for your new windows and add to the attractiveness of the interior and exterior of your home.